www.norton.com/enroll | Enroll Norton | My Norton.Com
Access the Norton account by going to www.norton.com/enroll webpage and register your subscription. At norton.com/enroll URL, you can enroll Norton product and secure your data, devices, and other online works and network. Sign in to Norton, download, and install Norton. Enter the email address, password, and proceed further.
Welcome to NortonLifeLock – norton.com/enroll
Welcome to the NortonLifeLock at www.norton.com/enroll and enroll Norton product. Purchase the subscription and register here. If you have no Norton account, then create an account and enroll the product then. Get started with Norton in the below steps;
Step 1 – Visit norton.com/enroll URL.
Step 2 – Log in to Norton enrolled account.
Step 3 – Enter product key at get started page.
Step 4 – Download and install the Norton setup.
Instructions to Create Norton Account – Sign In to Norton
One can create and login to Norton account from norton.com/enroll official site. What is the Norton account? Users are well familiar with account needs; hence every new user must have one. Norton account is a unique Norton identity where you can proceed with different works such as activation, download, renew, and many others. If you are a new user and have the desire to create a Norton account, then follow the below steps;
Step 1 – Go to www.norton.com/enroll webpage.
Step 2 – Click on the “Create an account” tab.
Step 3 – Fill the sign-up form.
Step 4 – Enter your valid Email address twice, and enter the password you want to create. Remember that the password must be of 6 and 50 characters.
Step 5 – Next, enter your first and last name.
Step 6 – In case you want to secure the account with two-factor authentication, then select country code and submit a mobile number.
Step 7 – Select your country or region, from a given Region drop-down list.
Step 8 – To receive updaters, tick on the given notification box saying “Email me product updates, offers, and security newsletters”.
Step 9 – Hit Create Account.
Step 10 – Confirm the account from a received email.
The account has successfully created. Now, you can directly login to Norton account, for it;
- Go to the norton.com/enroll page.
- Tap on the “Sign In” button.
- Enter registered email and password.
- Click on the Sign In button.
- Log in to the Norton account.
you can check the subscription of your products or other details at www.norton.com/enroll by signing in to account. The latest version of purchased Norton’s will also be available here.
Find the Norton Product Key – Enroll 25-digit Serial Number
Norton product key is 25 alphanumeric characters codes that you can enroll at www.norton.com/enroll site using Norton account. You can purchase it online like as well as offline. In the case of online purchases, go to online stores such as Walmart and purchase the product key. It will send you the Norton product key in your email. In the offline purchase, go to nearby retail store and purchase the retail card. you can find the product key as per below instructions;
In Case Of Online Purchase –
- Open the email.
- Click and open received mail.
- Scroll down the page.
- Look and copy the product key on the clipboard.
- Paste the code during activation through norton.com/enroll login or other methods.
Redeem the Norton Retail Card –
- Remove the Norton retail card packaging.
- Look for the 25-digit hidden code on its flipside/ instruction side.
- Save the card and code, then use it during the activation process.
Instructions to Reset Norton Account Password
If you are troubling with Norton account login, then you must have reset the password. at first, try to reload the login www.norton.com/enroll site and try to log in to the site. If the account login is still showing issues, then you would have forgotten your password or you are typing the wrong email. Hence, you pursue the below process to reset the password;
Step 1 – Go to the norton.com/enroll site.
Step 2 – Hit the “Sign In” tab.
Step 3 – Click on the ‘Forgot Password’ tab.
Step 4 – Find and click on the ‘Having Trouble Signing In?’ link. You will be reached on the next page.
Step 5 – Now, type the registered email that you used during Norton account creation.
Step 6 – Click on the ‘Continue’ button.
Step 7 – Norton will send you the email of resetting the password. You can look for the email in the spam or junk folder if you don’t get the mail in the inbox. Then, click on the received mail and hit the ‘Recover Account’ tab.
Step 8 – Now, create a new password and hit the “Update Password” button.
Step 8 – Access the Norton account by clicking Continue.
Step 9 – Hence, you can log in to Norton and manage it.
Instructions to download Norton Setup – www.norton.com/enroll
Download Norton product Setup from norton.com/enroll by logging in to account. Once you purchase a subscription, it allows you to download and install Norton setup on your computer. Make sure your computer is fulfilling below basic system requirements;
Basic system requirements of Norton –
- Microsoft Windows® 10 (all versions), 8/8.1 (all versions), 7 and 7 SP 1.
- Mac OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite) or later.
- Processor – 1 GHz (Windows), Intel® Core™ 2 Duo, Core i3, Core i5, Core i7, or Xeon processor (Mac)
- 1 to 2 GB RAM.
- 300 MB hard disk space.
- Browsers – Microsoft Internet Explorer® 8.0 or higher, Mozilla Firefox® Google Chrome™, Microsoft Edge® (Windows), and Safari®2, 3, Mozilla Firefox®, Google Chrome™ (Mac).
- Internet connection with good speed.
- Use official sites such as www.norton.com/enroll or others.
- Android 4.1 or later.
- Browser for Android – Android standard Internet browser, Google Chrome 18 for Android, or later, Firefox for Android 37.0.2 or later, Opera 8.0 or later, Samsung standard browser 1.0 or later, and UC Browser.
- iPhones or iPads of Apple iOS.
Now, if you are sure that your device is ready for proper installation, then follow below steps to download the Norton product setup;
Step 1 – Paste the link www.norton.com/enroll on the web browser.
Step 2 – Login to the Norton account.
Step 3 – Click on ‘Get started page’ and visit this page.
Step 4 – Click on the ‘Enter A New Product Key’ option.
Step 5 – Type (if you have the retail card) or paste (in case of online purchase) the Norton product key and hit on > (forward mark).
Step 6 – Visit the ‘Annual Automatic Renewal Authorization’ page.
Step 7 – Update the billing and credit card address and turn on the automatic renewal feature.
Step 8 – You can also skip step 3 to step 7 for letting the automatic renewal off. Hence, go back to My Norton Portal.
Step 9 – Next, hit on the ‘Download’ tab.
Step 10 – Hit the ‘Agree and Download’ tab again. Then, wait for complete download.
Install Norton on Windows and Mac Computer – norton.com/enroll
On the complete download of the Norton setup, you must install the software. You should also ensure that your desktop has no conflicting software. If you see any antivirus other than Norton, then uninstall and remove it. Then, pursue below instructions to install the Norton setup on your computer;
For Windows PC –
- Condition one – For downloaded setup from Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer, click on the “Run” tab.
- Condition two – For downloaded setup from Firefox or Safari, from Firefox or Safari on the right top corner. Hence, hit Norton installer.
- Condition three – For chrome, the installer option is on the bottom-left corner. Hence, click on the Norton installer.
- Once you will run the installer that you have downloaded from www.norton.com/enroll site, the user account control window may appear.
- Therefore, click Continue and change the language if it needs to change.
- Review the user license agreement and policy and click on “I agree” to accept it.
- Follow further shown instructions on the desktop screen.
- Click on the finish button to complete the installation.
- Restart the computer and start securing your device.
For Mac PC –
If you have Mac OS X 10.10.x or later with no conflicting antivirus program, then install the setup;
- Find the Norton setup on your download file save folder of the system.
- Double-tap on the installer file that you get from the norton.com/enroll site.
- Now, review the license agreement and accept the terms.
- Hit the install button and click continue.
- Change the software region if it’s necessary and click continue.
- Click on the “Agree and install” button.
- You will get the alert of joining the Norton community watch. If you want to join then click on “Join now” otherwise, click “Maybe later” option.
- Now, enter the Mac password and hit on Install Helper.
- If you see the “System Extension Blocked” alert, then click the OK button.
- Hit the ‘Open now’ or ‘Click here’ button.
- For macOS 10.15.x or later version, look for the “Security & Privacy” window. Hence, enter the mac password and hit the Unlock button to unlock it.
- Click Allow on the Symantec message or go to Security & Privacy and click Allow.
- Hit continue and restart the Mac computer.
Once you complete the installation with a downloaded file from the norton.com/enroll site, then start scanning your device for the best security.
Can I re-download and reinstall the Norton setup on a different device?
If your Norton subscription allows you to use it on more than one device, then yes of course you can re-download the Norton on a different device from www.norton.com/enroll and reinstall it. To install it on a different device, follow the below steps;
- Open the web browser on a secondary device that you want to secure.
- Go to norton.com/enroll and sign in here.
- Go to the ‘My Norton’ page.
- Hit the Download tab.
- Click on the “Agree and Download” button.
- Choose the Run option as per browser instructions and options.
- Otherwise, double-tap on the downloaded file.
- Follow the above installation steps.
- From the account on the primary device, you can send an email to a secondary device email. Then, open mail, download the setup, and install it.
Activate or Renew Norton Subscription after installation
Downloading the setup from www.norton.com/enroll site can be activated or renew with below steps;
Step 1 – Open the Norton antivirus program on your computer.
Step 2 – Hit Open tab on the ‘My Norton’ window.
Step 3 – Select the preferred option to renew or activate.
For activation, go to the main window and hit Activate now.
For renewal, go to the main window, hit the Help tab. Then, click Enter Product key
option under account information.
Step 4 – Type or paste the product code and complete the action.
Note – COVID-19 outbreak NortonLifeLock Refund policy
Users who downloaded the Norton from www.norton.com/enroll and want to use refund policy features, contact the support team for COVID-19 outbreak NortonLifeLock Refund policy. For it,
- Purchasing date that should be after January 1, 2020.
- Send the order number in online purchases.
- Send proof in case of retail purchase.